CommandTraffic.com is owned and operated by knw media - an advertising agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
We've helped 1000's of entrepreneurs and business owners leverage organic and paid marketing strategies to grow their products and services online.
Here are some highlights from our marketing careers.
- To date we've spent over 4.5 million dollars on Facebook ads and other platforms.
- We've worked in multiple categories like lead generation, e-commerce, mobile app downloads and more.
- At our last agency we've built one of the worlds largest Facebook fan pages at over 65 million followers, and we've developed email lists in the millions.
- We've hosted over 55 in-person events.
- We currently work with the co-founder of Apple, Steve Wozniack's WOZ U ( coding school)
- We've taught over 35 in-person classes on marketing and more than 15 online seminars.
- We've even been invited to speak at one of the most high end business marketing conferences in the world.
As you might be able to tell from our social media presence and email list, we're not into bragging, driving lambo's, flashing money, or creating the appearance of super wealth. That's not our style.
In fact, you'll learn in our guides how all of that flashy stuff and having followers and engagement are just VANITY metrics that don't matter. What matters is creating a good business with great products that help your customers live a better life - and using the tools available like social media to drive awareness to your awesome products and services.
We love hearing from our customers and people who are interested in our products and services. If you are interested in booking a quick discovery call just to ask questions or get clarity on your marketing objectives.
And if you have any issues or problems with our products please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure to take care of it.
We usually respond very quickly but responses can take up to 24 hours depending on the volume of inquires and the time of day. Inquires over the weekend will most likely be answered on during the week.